The Work Hardening/Conditioning Program is designed to comprehensively rehabilitate the injured worker to a physical level that allows full duty return-to-work.
Our approach provides a solid team effort involving the treating physician, employer, and the insurance representative to return the client to productive employment in a cost-effective and efficient manner.
The program consists of:
- Highly structured, goal-oriented, and individualized treatment program designed to promote a complete and cost-effective recovery.
- Real or work-simulated activities to restore physical, behavioral, and vocational functions.
- Treatment sessions designed to restore an individual's strength, endurance, flexibility, coordination, and cardiopulmonary functions in order to return to work.
- Three to six-hour treatment sessions, five days per week, until the client reaches full-duty return-to-work or maximum medical improvement.
- Weekly communication with all stakeholders to assure client/patient continues to progress to full duty return-to-work.
- Occupro, LLC 2019